Our 4-week Virtual Idea TestLab helps you get a better handle on what problem your customer really has, where they hang out, and what value you can provide that others can’t.
The Virtual Idea TestLab is open to the public, as well as Penn State-affiliated individuals (students, staff, and faculty) with a focus on entrepreneurs starting businesses in Pennsylvania. This includes:
- 4 weekly 2-hour sessions where all teams learn about customer discovery tips and techniques and receive guidance on how to apply these techniques to their specific idea
- Access to up to $3000 for customer discovery
- Optional 1-on-1 mentoring
By the end of the program, you’ll have a clearer idea of the problem/need your customer has, what they are doing now to solve/meet the problem/need, how that's working for them, what motivates them to keep looking for a solution, and how you can provide value to them.
- The 2-hour group meetings will be held via Zoom from 12-2PM on the following dates: Jun 14, 21, 28 and Jul 12
- Optional 30-minute 1-on-1 mentor meetings can be scheduled during open office hours.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Idea Catalyst, Happy Valley LaunchBox powered by PNC Bank
To request a meeting, please complete the questions below.
Providing this background helps us understand the state of your business, the types of resources that may be best, and makes for a more productive first meeting.
Please note, in this meeting, we cannot provide legal assistance. For legal assistance see the following link: https://launchbox.psu.edu/advisors/
We're excited to learn about what you're working on.