To request a meeting, please complete the questions below.
Providing this background helps us understand the state of your business, the types of resources that may be best, and makes for a more productive first meeting.
After submitting answers, you will get an email with a link to set up a meeting. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes of submitting your form, please reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note, in this meeting, we cannot provide legal assistance. For legal assistance see the following link: https://launchbox.psu.edu/advisors/
We're excited to learn about what you're working on.
Our 15-week FastTrack Accelerator is a milestone based program that helps you move from validated idea to your first customer.
Sessions are held in-person on Wednesday evenings from 6-8PM at our building in downtown State College starting early December through mid-April. We will not meet over Winter or Spring breaks.
- 15, 2-hour in-person group sessions with hands-on programming that leverage the latest lean startup processes to help accelerate your startup
- Up to $3000 in funding for customer discovery
- Server credits, SOLIDWORKS suite for 1 year, POWr.io plugins for 1 year
- Access to $1500 Market Test Fund grant
- Funding for intern for one semester through the SEDTAPP ENtern program
- Weekly 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- 24×7 access to our facilities for 1 year, with team space in one of our dedicated team rooms
- Access 60+ advisors and experts
- Teams should be prepared to spend between 8 - 13 hour a week during the course of the program (December through April).
- As an economic development resource for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, our services are designed to support new and existing PA startups. As such, PA startups/teams will have a preference over non-PA teams.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Chief Amplifier, Happy Valley LaunchBox